- In general, this is what needs to be submitted in order to get a full, diagnostic interpretation:
- Submit 3-4 second video clips in DICOM format of every organ/organ system, with 4-5 clips at different angles interrogating any areas of pathology.
- Stills are only recommended for kidney measurements, adrenal measurements and mass measurements.
- Videos provide our specialists with much more diagnostic information (they are actually composed of 120 still images).
- DICOM format allows the specialists to manipulate the videos/images to emphasize any aspect they need to - providing them with images that are much clearer than what you see on your machine.
- JPG format does not allow for this.
- In addition, DICOM format allows for the images to be annotated for your report which adds a ton of value to what you receive.
- File sizes of 500mb or less for a single cavity, 800mb or less for a double cavity.
Sonopath Interpretation Protocol